Brodha V - Aathma Raama | LVKB Music


Brodha V - Aathma Raama | LVKB Music 


Performed by - Brodha VC
lassical Vocals - Avinash Bhat
Produced, organized and Mixed by - Brodha V
Mastered by - Sean Divine


YouTube video : Aathma Raama
YouTube channel : Brodha V

BUY THIS SONG : http://apple.co/18pVfI8
Like Brodha V - Facebook
Follow - @BrodhaV


Channel description


Home of India's best and lyrically proficient Rapper! Master in fusing Carnatic music and quintessential Rap, Brodha V is an independent artist who believes good music does not need the backing of major record labels to become successful.

Brodha V. Always doing the impossible and making it look way too easy!

Business Inquiries : arpan@overtureindia.com | manaswi@overtureindia.com

Exclusive Digital Partner: Believe Artist Services
For Licensing inquiries:
Email: sync-india@believedigital.com

Music Video Directed by Japanese deity Media and beacon light Media.



LYRICS 


Back within the time after I was lacking a dime My hopeless youth had American state slowly get drawn to crime Then Saturday Associate in Nursing alliance to speak it out with sensible minds Felt a force inside American state get all my skills combined Enacted a mime, enlightened i made a decision to rhyme Delighted and excited. i am going to rap until i am prime Started spilling ink on the paper and planned to urge signed however the globe is biased, so wild, they got American state maltreated with a fine I ne'er got an opportunity, ne'er let American state spit on the mic solely cuz I come back from a land wherever individuals ain't white Day and night i keep flowing, finishing all my demo tracks Inspite being denied the correct by anti-democrats Unleash my rage through Music intense The cultural shock that got my whole community finite that is after I, shut my eyes and seek advice from God Peace in my head, i am singing this song and it goes like

Aathma Raama Aananda Ramana
Achyutha Keshava Hari Narayana

Life is Associate in Nursing octopus tryna choke you with tentacles Survived by solely people who influence be smart With solely 2 decisions, sensible and therefore the unhealthy the toughest half is to be selecting a path, check this I could've got myself in handling medication or even pop a weaker person dead whereas chilling with thugs perhaps, widen my father's cash outlay on garments faux Associate in Nursing angle for winning all em female votes One purpose of your time, i got absorbed in foolish lies Was juvenile, thought it had been cool to urge into brutal fights I even had the thrilling urge to kill consecutive second, the total feeling reversed to guilt i used to be offered a gun, that is after I born it for a mic Took rap as a career and that i thought that this was right I shut my eyes and provides my because of GodPeace in my head , i am singing this song and it goes like

Aathma Raama Aananda Ramana
Achyutha Keshava Hari Narayana

I'm being frank and i am speaking my mind naked Everyday on my knees, praying to God that I create it the sole hope that keep American state going is i do know i am artisticTo levels extreme, my haters agree i am God-gifted however that do not mean I lay around like Clinical bait once its mayhem in my head at such unperceivable rate Cyclic monotony on behalf of me is cursed as debt i am solely halfway through the part between Birth and Death sooner or later, I want to be like Eminem or 2Pac And have 1,000,000 individuals intonation, Brodha V you rock and perhaps, want to own a lady like Emma Watson or maybe settle for a Grammy on stage whereas Mama's looking at however until then, Imma see days once the weather be rough I higher be powerful, Brodha V gon' ne'er hand over currently imma, shut my eyes and seek advice from God Peace in my head, i am singing this song and it goes like


Aathma Raama Aananda Ramana
Achyutha Keshava Hari Narayana


Music during this video


Song : Aathma Raama
Artist : Brodha V
Album : Aathma Raama
Licensed to YouTube : (on behalf of Vighnesh Shivanand); LatinAutor - SonyATV, Sony ATV commercial enterprise, star Music Rights Management, UNIAO BRASILEIRA American state EDITORAS American state MUSICA - UBEM, LatinAutorPerf, and half dozen Music Rights Societies





________________________________________________

Post a Comment

2 Comments